Tuesday, February 6, 2018

WIP: Primaris Repulsor


If you remember this months "Tale of X Gamers" pledge was a squad of Hellbasters with their Repulsor tank for transport. I have started work on my Hellblasters but I have progressed further on the Repulsor.



First a quick look at the Hellblasters.  The Sotek Green is down and they are progressing nicely.


On the Repulsor, I have completed the main body of the tank. All that is left is the main turret and smaller weapon systems.

The turret is brisling with weapon system. I have to decide on how I am going to pick them out.  I think the boxes can be black with bronze missile tips. 


I think the missile doors will be bronze with either a yellow or white "X"  The guns will be black with a drybrush of grey. 



I feel the rest of this model will go quickly.  If I can find a couple hours to work on it I should be good.  With it finished I can work on the Hellblasters and my genestealers for Squaduary.


Questions? Comments? Cawl's will be done!