Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Blood Sisters Finished


I had a bit of free time last night so I decided to work on my Blood Sisters.  A few hours later I found myself adding basing to the last one.  Once I sat down and focused on them they went pretty quickly.

Battle Diary and the Promethean Station in Action!

Just wanted to share some fun shots of the Promethean Station in action during a battle between my Wisdom Hunters Renegades and Thousand Sons versus a League Mate's Tau.  I've also upgraded it to add shots from a second battle with another League Mate's Imperial Guard. Enjoy (cause battles = hobby progress) and you'll see action shots of the new rhino and counts-as-predator (Goliath Rockcrusher).


Sunday, April 15, 2018

Building an Industrial Pump Station

Hi all!

Been a while since I posted, and wanted to show of what I've been doing. There was a local terrain competition at the nearby GW store the other day, and a hobby club friend was kind enough to 'donate' two boxes of material to the Tabor Warhammer League earlier last month, with the idea that it be used for the club. Two birds with one stone, so I set to work! Especially useful was the Sector Mechanicus NIB set. I've been meaning to replace some of my oldest work at the club (read as pieces that are about 5 years old now), so I set to work.

a distraction carnifex has appeared!


In the middle of working on the raptor, my daughters of Khaine and the Forgebane set I decided to go to my roots and paint the Stonecrusher Carnifex I got for my birthday.

Saturday, April 14, 2018

More work on the ladies.

 
With the little time I have found to hobby these last few weeks I have tried to focus on my Daughters of Khaine.  In that time, I have finished two blood sisters and a heartrender.

Friday, April 13, 2018

Time flies....


Lately life has been keeping me busy.  I have sneaked in a few hours here and there of hobby time without any gaming.  Today I wanted to recap what I have been working on these past couple of weeks.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Hssssssss

we had a nice day in-between all the rainy weather so I got to get a base coat on all the models I built except the fire raptor.  I still need to do some green stuff work before it can be base coated.  I then proceeded to test out my paint scheme for my Daughters of Khaine.